The latest Griffith University study of Early-Years Swimming shows us that children under five who have swimming lessons develop better language, literacy and numeracy skills and are more likely to be prepared for school. The differences between swimmers and non-swimmers are significant.
More importantly, research tells us that the swim environment and swim teachers/lessons need to be of a consistently high quality. The good thing is you can be assured with the quality in our facility – see all our registrations and check out all our happy customers on Facebook!
Benefits of classes
- Helps make children safer around and in water
- Strengthens lung capacity and lung function
- Enhances healthy muscle and brain development
- Promotes health, fitness and social interaction
- Empowers parents and teaches practical skills