Hot towels, hot stones
Focusing on Women’s Health
Fact: Swimming classes help create smarter children...
Australian research shows children under 5 years doing regular structured swimming lessons achieve developmental milestones earlier, develop better language, literacy and numeracy skills and are more likely to be prepared for school.
- Following Royal Life’s Swim and Survive Program
- Guided by Laurie Lawrence’s World Wide Swim School’s techniques
- Members of Austswim, Swim Australia, ASSA, ISSA, ASCTA, WABC, RLSS
Baby Massage and Baby Swimming – one of our special areas of expertise...
Delivering a unique adaptation of the internationally researched IAIM “The First Touch Program”, our Bub Rub’n’Tub Program includes
- Ergonomic massage mats with massage cue cards (rub time)
- Purpose-built warm baths to gently start baby swimming (tub time)
- Developing swimming and survival skills with our personalised shower program and aquatics’ pool classes.
We love working with babies and families every day…
Digestive & Abdominal Massage plus Fertility, Pregnancy & Post-Natal Care...
We successfully support families (especially women) throughout the journey to become pregnant and to get healthy.
- Experienced and professional Remedial Massage therapists
- We safely massage in all trimesters (including postnatal care)
- Your body should not be in pain.
- Massage helps improve how you feel and move.
Our private Infra-Red Sauna Treatment Room stimulates blood flow, gently warms for healing and cellular repair.